Gold at a six year high!
Why? Five reasons.
1. Expectations of lower interest rates pushing bond prices down to reduce the cost of holding gold.
2. Weaker U.S. dollar as the dollar hits three month lows making gold more affordable in other currencies
3. Rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran
4. U.S. and China trade war will lead to higher prices and increasing inflation.
5. Uncertainty in financial markets will lead to volatility and investors are turning to gold as a safe haven.
Analysts are calling for gold to continue upward to the 1500-1700 range. Physical gold however is still widely available and at very favorable premiums. Be sure to stop by All American Coin to add some to your portfolio.