Don’t miss your chance to attend the Fort Myers coin show on Saturday Nov 23. It’s all good for you , free parking and no admission charge ! All American Coin will be showing it’s large selection of collector coins as well as a good selection of all other coins. The show opens to the public at 10:00 am and closes around 3:00 pm. The first of three shows for the season is always the best one and well attended. You can buy sell or trade with any of 30 dealers doing the show. One good thing to know is that most dealers at the show don’t take credit cards so bring cash , no worries though as an armed guard is always present at the show for security. Hope to see you there.
Why? Five reasons.
1. Expectations of lower interest rates pushing bond prices down to reduce the cost of holding gold.
2. Weaker U.S. dollar as the dollar hits three month lows making gold more affordable in other currencies
3. Rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran
4. U.S. and China trade war will lead to higher prices and increasing inflation.
5. Uncertainty in financial markets will lead to volatility and investors are turning to gold as a safe haven.
Analysts are calling for gold to continue upward to the 1500-1700 range. Physical gold however is still widely available and at very favorable premiums. Be sure to stop by All American Coin to add some to your portfolio.